Chocolate Shake Smoothie
Craving a chocolate shake but trying to eat healthier?
- 1/4 cup raw cashews may need to soak before in water
- 1-2 cups ice
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk any type of milk will work!
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1-2 handfuls spinach
- 2 whole pitted dates
- optional add-ins peanut butter, collagen powder, greens powder, coffee powder, any leafy green, cauliflower
- If you do not have a high powered blender, the smoothie may work better if the cashews were soaked in water a little before blending. It might be okay though, give it a try.
- Dates must be pitted, obviously. No one wants that.
- Adjust ingredients as necessary. I don't typically measure out, this is an estimate of a time when it worked well, to be quite honest.
- It does not have to be vanilla almond milk, I've tried regular whole milk and it's about the same.
- Both sweet and unsweetened cocoa powder work, but I'd recommend unsweetened