Why buy a packet when you can make your own chipotle taco seasoning? Two reasons not to:
- It costs money when you already have the spices
- Ok, true it is only 1 or 2 dollars, but the next reason might be convincing
- It has nasty ingredients mixed in
- These are preservatives and thickeners and we don’t know what they do to our bodies
- Never eat Taco Bell again here
Chipotle Taco Seasoning
Here’s a recipe for chipotle taco seasoning. Alternatively, there are many regular taco seasoning recipes out there such as this and this. It is a little smoky and a little spicy. Add this seasoning to any meat you can think of. You can even add it to veggies or beans, if that’s your thing. Here’s some other ideas: Creative Uses for Taco Seasoning.
I use this to make my Chicken Taco Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. Check it out!
Fresh Flavors: Make your own chipotle taco seasoning to avoid unhealthy ingredients.